Welcome to LaFayette Central School District!
Click here to download and print a Registration Packet to complete prior to visiting our District Office.
Along with the completed Registration Packet, the following documentations are required to begin the registration process:
Proof of Student's Age
- Birth Certificate
- Official Driver's License
- State or other governemnt issued identification
- School photo identification with date of birth
- Consulate identification card
- Hospital or health records
- Military dependent identification card
- Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g. local social service agency, federal Officie of Refugee Resettlement)
- Court order of other court-issued documents
- Native American tribal document
- Records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies
Evidence of Immunizations and Physical
- In accordance with New York State's Public Health Law, the District must also receive evidence that your child has been immunized in accordance with the New York State Department of Health Immunization Bureau's Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance. A physical completed no more than twelve months before the first day of school year in question will meet this requirement.
Proof of Residency within District
- A copy of a residential lease or proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement
- A statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation leases or with whome they share property within the District
- Such other statement by a third party establishing the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation's physical presence in the District
- Income tax form
- Utility or other bills
- Voter registration documents
- Official driver's license, learner's permit or non-driver dientification
- State or other governement issued identification
- Evidience of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers
Some additional documents may be necessary but are not part of the intial registration process:
- Recent Report Card
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of child's IEP or 504 plan (if the child is receiving Special Education services or 504 accommodations)
If you have any questions during the registration process, or if you would like to turn in your registration packet, please contact the District Registrar, Vanessa Tryon, at (315) 677-9728 or Vtryon@lafayetteschools.org.