If you would prefer to pick up registration paperwork at the district office, please call ahead of time, 315-677-9728, or email email@example.com to make an appointment. Packets may be returned via regular mail to Paula Hibbert, Central Registrar, 5955 US Route 20, LaFayette, NY 13084. District office visitors are required to wear face coverings and maintain social distancing guidelines. Face coverings will be made available for district office guests who do not have one.
Any current pre-kindergarten students enrolled with the school district do not need to complete registration paperwork.
We look forward to welcoming our new students
Click to download and print a Registration Packet to complete prior to visiting our District Office.
Proof of Student's Age
- Birth Certificate
- Official Driver's License
- State or other governemnt issued identification
- School photo identification with date of birth
- Consulate identification card
- Hospital or health records
- Military dependent identification card
- Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (e.g. local social service agency, federal Officie of Refugee Resettlement)
- Court order of other court-issued documents
- Native American tribal document
- Records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies
- In accordance with New York State's Public Health Law, the District must also receive evidence that your child has been immunized in accordance with the New York State Department of Health Immunization Bureau's Immunization Requirements for School Entrance/Attendance. A physical completed no more than twelve months before the first day of school year in question will meet this requirement.
- A copy of a residential lease or proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement
- A statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation leases or with whome they share property within the District
- Such other statement by a third party establishing the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation's physical presence in the District
- Income tax form
- Utility or other bills
- Voter registration documents
- Official driver's license, learner's permit or non-driver dientification
- State or other governement issued identification
- Evidience of custody of the child, including but not limited to judicial custody orders or guardianship papers
- Recent Report Card
- Custody Papers (if applicable)
- Copy of child's IEP or 504 plan (if the child is receiving Special Education services or 504 accommodations)