COVID Guidance from NYS Department of HealthThe New York State Department of Health has released guidance for parents, students, and staff for schools hosting students in grades K-12.
The guide offers a comprehensive decision-making flowcharts with:
- Screening guidance for school-aged children (page 2)
- Screening guidance for parents of children who are demonstrating COVID-like symptoms (page 3)
- Screening guidance for school staff members and employees (page 4)
- Screening guidance for school staff members who are demonstrating COVID-like symptoms (page 5)
- Information about contact tracing coordination (page 9)