Pfizer COVID Vaccine Clinic Ages 12+ Tue 5/25
May 19, 2021
Dear Families and Staff Members:
The LaFayette Central School District is partnering with Onondaga County to offer an on-site vaccination clinic on Tuesday May 25, 2021 from 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM at LaFayette CSD Junior & High School. This clinic will also include students from the Tully, Fabius-Pompey, and Onondaga Central School Districts. Students from other districts participating in the clinic will be bussed to LaFayette CSD by their home district. Appointments are available for eligible students (ages 12 and up) for the Pfizer vaccine.
Vaccinations are also open for staff members and eligible family members in our district who would like to reserve an appointment.
If you are interested in registering your student or an eligible family member for the vaccine, please complete ALL steps below no later than 8:00 am on Monday May 24 .
1) Complete all of the requested registration information by visiting this link. Be sure to select the correct vaccine clinic location - Lafayette Jr./Sr. High School.
2) Each student MUST bring a printed, completed consent form signed by a parent/guardian in order to be vaccinated. The consent form can be found at: https://covid19.ongov.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/COVID-19VaccineConsentForm.pdf
If you need a copy of the consent form printed out for you, please contact the main office of your child’s school building before Monday 5/24.
3) An additional online form must also be filled out on behalf of the individual receiving the vaccine. Please use this link to access the form: http://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine.
4) If your child attends Grimshaw Elementary and they require transportation from Grimshaw Elementary to LaFayette High School for the vaccine clinic, please email Mrs. Blossey, Principal at Grimshaw Elementary - email@example.com
5) We are working with the Onondaga Nation Health Clinic to assist with a vaccine clinic on the Nation. The clinic is making every effort to obtain the Pfizer vaccine through available sources. Onondaga Nation youth are welcome to participate in the vaccine clinic at LaFayette High School on May 25th. If you need assistance with transportation, please contact the transportation department at 315-677-9700.
Family members wishing to receive a vaccine can schedule an appointment using the same registration link. The same forms must also be completed for each individual (with the exception of parent permission slips for family members over age 18) and must be presented at the time of the appointment. Please bring proof of identification. Family members and students receiving the vaccination will need to arrive on campus and enter the facility using the Auxiliary Gymnasium/Wellness Center Entrance located in the north parking lot of LaFayette Jr/Sr High (door #7). Guests to the school will need to pass a brief health screening and temperature check. Security staff will be stationed to prevent any unauthorized access to the facility. Please mark your calendar for Tuesday June 15th from 12:00PM - 2:30 PM for your second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.
As with any health related matter, please be sure to consult with your child’s physician regarding the COVID vaccine.
Again, we thank Onondaga County for offering this clinic to our students!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Superintendent of Schools